The SCOOP Foundation Donor’s Charter
- While seeking donations from the public, SCOOP at all times aims to comply with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public.
- In SCOOP we make a pledge to always treat our beneficiaries, donors and prospective donors in an honest, respectful and dignified manner.
- Our team is experienced, skillful, proficient and exercises prudent judgment in managing of the organisation.
- We vouch for our fundraisers who are trustworthy and act with integrity at all times.
- In SCOOP we promise always to be open and clear about the purpose of any fundraising actions.
- We strongly believe in transparency. Our Annual Reports are published each year on our website and are available to our donors and prospective donors.
- We are committed to complying with any legal obligations, including charity, equality and data protection law.
- We assure that any queries in respect of how SCOOP operates will be answered in a timely manner by the charity’s management team.