Syria & Iraq
Our Syrias Vibes campaign has raised over €150,000 since launching in September 2016, supporting a wide range of projects.
We have supported:
- Ambulance crews and medical aid for over 32,000 people, including 3,000+ children treated for wounds and injuries
- 9 clinics around Syria through our partner organisation Heyva Sor a Kurd (Kurdish Red Crescent)
- Bought 2 new ambulances for emergency response units.
- Started a psychological support programme alongside Joint Help for Kurdistan (JHK) to support civilians who have lost their homes and/or loved ones
- In November 2018, alongside the artist Shane Sutton, we started an art programme for the children and teenagers living in the Bajed Kandala camp